If you’re keen to take steps to shift your workplace into an environment that facilitates happy relationships, here are some tips to getting things started:
- Valuing your colleague’s input, ideas and capabilities are integral to a respectful relationship. With that respect in place, you can work collaboratively to find profitable and beneficial outcomes.
- This means being aware of, and taking responsibility for, your words and actions in the workplace. This can be a tough one and should be a work-in-progress at all times.
- An openness to opinions and people different to you enables some of the most creative and innovative outcomes possible.
- All good relationships rely on open and honest communication. Consider different ways to ensure that communication is strong and streamlined in your team.
- With trust, you can be honest and open in your thoughts and actions, knowing your team support you.
For more helpful advice see: eapassist.com.au