Australian workplaces are required by law to manage risks to psychological health in the same way as risks to physical health. People at Work helps you to do this in your workplace by:
- helping workplaces comply with health and safety duties
- improving management of work-related psychosocial hazards and factors and prevention of psychological harm
- providing a mechanism for consulting and engaging with workers on psychological health and safety
- potentially reducing in workers’ compensation claims related to psychological health
- potentially improving worker productivity, satisfaction and engagement
- communicating a clear message to workers that the workplace values their psychological health and wellbeing.
For further information go to: https://www.peopleatwork.gov.au/